Support Digital Art's History and Future
For our 2024 campaign, we are asking for support for Rhizome’s vital stewardship of digital art history.
New archival approaches are needed to sustain the creations of a software-driven, networked society. Rhizome has done groundbreaking work on this problem, developing and offering tools, approaches, and infrastructure that support ongoing access to legacy digital art from our archives and from partner institutions.
Visit our campaign on Daffy to learn more about our plans for 2024 and to contribute. You can also mail a check made out to Rhizome Communications Inc. to us at 235 Bowery, New York, NY 10002.
About Rhizome (2001)
Your gift to Rhizome helps us create community, push forward digital art and culture, and provide essential resources for contemporary artists through commissions, exhibitions, programs, and digital preservation. Thank you for your generosity.
Rhizome gratefully acknowledges the support of the following corporations, foundations, public agencies, and members that support our exhibitions, programs, and operations. Sincere thanks to all Rhizome Members whose support is crucial to our mission and program.
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Kathy Hochul and the New York State Legislature
- National Endowment for the Arts
- The Henry Luce Foundation
- The Carl & Marilynn Thoma Art Foundation
Lead Program Support
- Deutsche Bank
- Ernst & Young
- Google and Google Arts & Culture
- Jerome Foundation
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- Norwegian Consulate General in New York
- Rafaël Rozendaal
- Jacques Louis Vidal
- Tarun Chitra
- Tracy Chou
- Priyanka Desai
- Trent Elmore (JPG)
- María Paula Fernández (JPG)
- Lindsay Howard
- Hernan Lopez
- Trevor McFedries
- Greg & Yukari Pass
- Yana Sonovskaya
- Alex Zhang
- Marcella Zimmermann (Digital Counsel)
- Cory Arcangel
- Michael Cohn
- Bob Schatz